Monday, August 4, 2008

Still Unpacking......

Alright, we've been back for two days now, and I still haven't unpacked everything yet. All I have accomplished so far was to wash all the smoke scented clothes! Oh, and give the boys a much needed bath! Since we've been home, we've gone to church( late service this time, but we promised we'd go :), visited family who are here from Minnesota, and today I had two crowns done at the Dentist's. Ugh! Remember my last visit to the Dentist? Wouldn't want things to get too boring around here!

I'm trying to get our pictures uploaded and am having a wee bit of trouble. I promise I'll get them up asap! Right now I need to finish my soup dinner, which even though it has soft noodles, is still causing me to repeatedly bite my cheek.

That's all I got.

No comments: