Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You WILL look at my pictures!

Yes. You will be subjected to looking at pictures of my trip! Don't worry, it won't be boring! (Hopefully after seeing this, many of you will want to go to Puerto Rico some day! )If that is the case, we'll get you the info on where we stayed!!!
I absolutely LOVED this tree. I thought it was so pretty. It looks even better when the picture is bigger!

Here's some of my favorite shots from the trip...







Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!





I took this picture of a painting that was in our condo. I liked it!

And here are some of the birds we saw..






Ok, that's enough for tonight! Check back tomorrow for a few more... I got some really good shots of the town. Beautifully bright colored buildings and much more!

1 comment:

Bill said...

I'm glued to your pictures.
Can't wait to see more!
Bill C