Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kevin's Pumpkin Picking

In all the excitement of our recent news,, I had forgotten to post about Kev's field trip! He went to a different farm than Ryan. Since kev is only half day preschool we had to stay close by. We had a really good time.......




My stupid computer won't flip this picture for me. Dang. Tilt your head to the left to see it. sorry.


Luckily rain that was in the forecast held off til the very end of the outing, so we were thankful for that. And Kevin got his "perfect pumpkin".


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooh he's just too cute for words!!! Please give Kevin a big huge smooshy hug and kiss from his aunt carrie, okay? I was just thinking about how Kevin gives such big hugs and it made me miss him so much!!!

Liz said...

How nice...missed seeing you today in Bible Study....hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so good of Kevin. I just love the one of him in front of the cornstalks. Our Kevey is growing up!