Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back To School!

Tomorrow will start Kindergarten for Ryan! He is so excited! Then on Thursday, Kevin will start Pre-K! He is even more excited! I'll bring the camera! Today I took them both to school for a visit to see their teachers and to find their cubbies,etc. That was fun! After that, Grandma took us to lunch and then shoe shopping. All the boys got some really cool new shoes to start school with! ( even little Seanie).

All of their supplies have been bought. The feet have new shoes. The clothes are all washed. The backpacks and clothes are laid out for the morning and the coffee pot is set. I think we are ready! It's back to school time!! Woo hoo!!!!

Now I just have to get myself up, and get all three boys fed, dressed and out the door by 7:30 to drive Ryan to school! Woo hoo.

No comments: