Monday, February 16, 2009

Fresh Air...

Well, Jeff left for Kentucky yesterday. We miss him terribly already, and will have to wait until Saturday to have him back! The kids are finally getting better from the tummy bug that has rampaged our house over the last several weeks. It decided to go through each of us -one -at-a-time, instead of together.


I don't really know which would be worse.


Today and tomorrow the kids have no school. I took them outside to play for a little fresh air today. Hopefully to blow the rest of the germs off them! it was cold and a bit windy, but very sunny. We were out for around a half hour, and we had all had enough.


Some nice hot chocolate did the trick to get us warm. Too bad Kevin spilled his all over himself....


I didn't plan on him warming up that way....


Oh well. Hopefully the rest of the day will go quickly.


I don't have my camera, because Jeff took it on the trip, so I can't give you any pics of them having fun outside. So I decided to pick a random picture from February of last year. I tried to get the folder from approximately the same week. Here's what I ended up with:






We apparently had a nice sunny day last Feb too. This picture could have easily been taken today. Even the snow in the driveway and the neighbor's yard looks the same!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day, with no more sickness at all!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I hope everyone feels better soon! I don't know = usually its one at a time here, but last week it was everyone at once - I agree - I don't know what is worse! But I hope everyone feels better :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great week & a great reuniting on Sat & an even better weekend.